AMR&MH Outpatient Program
If you need an outpatient drug rehab, Alemu Memorial Recovery will accommodate your individual needs. Day or evening programs are available. If you need alcohol treatment or drug rehab, contact our Intake Specialists for a free assessment to learn if outpatient treatment is an option for you. If you have tried to stop using alcohol or drugs on your own and found it to be too difficult without help, we can help. We offer many levels of treatment and rehab including residential detox from alcohol, drugs or prescription pills. You can detox safely with the help of one of our independent Addiction Medicine Physicians, before beginning our outpatient program. Most often individuals prefer to continue their stay in the residential setting a while longer; before beginning the outpatient program. AMR&MH Intensive Outpatient Program is committed to helping our clients achieve successful sobriety through education as well as individual and group support while building a foundation of recovery in the 12-Step philosophy.
- AMR&MH Intensive Outpatient Program is a highly effective choice for those not requiring full residential care. This allows the clients to continue daily employment and regular home activities.
- The Intensive Outpatient Program is an excellent transition from detox or residential programs, preparing the client for the real-world challenges of on-going recovery.
- AMR&MH of Southern Ethiopia’s mission is to provide a foundation for recovery, focusing on relapse prevention education.Flexibility AMR&MH offers individualized treatment planning. Individuals may be required to attend up to 7 days a week. Morning and evening programs are tailored to fit your individual needs for school, employment, or family commitments. Both Programs include:
- Professional Interventions
- Process Groups
- Family Program
- Individual and couples/ family sessions
- Aftercare groups